Body Of Evidence by Irene Hannon // Revell Reads Review

Forensic pathologist Grace Reilly has seen her share of unusual deaths in rural Missouri. But when she begins to notice a curious pattern in autopsies of elderly residents whose demise appears to be natural,
she takes her concerns to Sheriff Nate Cox.

Nate is skeptical about the link Grace is seeing between the deaths--and her suspicions of foul play. But her persistence is compelling. Once she finally convinces him her theory is credible and they join forces to investigate, danger follows. Because exposing the truth could destroy several lives--including Grace's.

 

 

 

 

 

My Review

Last, but not least, we get Grace's story! I really enjoy stories with siblings because I love the interaction and the Reilly sisters are no exception. My favorite moments in this story were when Eve and Cate were involved.

This was a crazy story. The mystery was uber mysterious and I just barely suspected the perp before they were revealed. I was pulled in and it was hard to put the book down. Grace and Nate were both awesome characters and felt very real to me. Grace's job had me a little grossed out at times (Hannon mentioned "stomach contents" a few times) but otherwise, it was rather interesting.

Something that really stood out to me was that some minor characters were very brave and did the hard but right thing. It's uncommon in stories like these, which will make more sense after you read the book.

All in all, I think this might be my favorite of the three books. Many thanks to NetGalley for a copy. All opinions are my own and a favorable review was not required

Comments

Popular Posts