Ink & Willow's "Whatever Is Lovely" Postcards

It's been awhile since I've gotten to do a product review!!! I love to send and receive mail, so the Ink &

Willow "Whatever Is Lovely" postcards were right up my alley and I was thrilled to be picked to participate in their launch team!!!

The postcards are absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to start sending them to friends and family. There is a mixture of quotes and Bible verses. Some quotes are from hymns, others are from writers, and one is from St. Francis. I have heard of most of the people and while none of the quotes themselves are a problem, a few of the authors that I recognized are, shall we say, controversial. Because of that, I will be looking up the ones I don't recognize because I wouldn't want to send a quote by someone I can't promote to a friend who might not know that I don't agree with that person's stance on faith. 

Some of the cards are more intricate than others but I would definitely say that they are probably geared towards older artists. Children younger than 10 would likely be better served with a different product.

I know these cards will brighten hearts and encourage others and for that, I am grateful to Ink & Willow for allowing me to partner with them in that mission.

Comments

Popular Posts