Tigers' Career Day 2015

My mom took my brother and me to the Tigers' Career Day 2015. We got in early - got to see batting practice! - and listened to people talk about different careers in pro sports (other than playing). Some of our friends went too. We had gorgeous weather - actually got a bit sunburned :) - and we WON with a walk-off by our shortstop Iglesias. Totally awesome. Haha, I just noticed how much baseball has dominated my posts for the last couple of weeks. It's kind of my life right now. 

So here are some pictures. 

Me and Joe

Ausmus pitching batting practice

Iglesias taking BP



L-R in the white: Kinsler, Cabrera, V-Mart getting awards.

 So this last picture I got by our friends who got awesome seats and we went to hang out there for a minute (and get sunscreen) and I got this great shot of J.D. hitting. Unfortunately, the ball was caught. Really great day.

Comments

Popular Posts