"TMNT, whatcha get is whatcha see" ~ (Michelangelo)

If you didn't know, I am a HUGE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan! That's my hipster saying - "I liked the Ninja Turtles before they were cool". Anyway, I just watched (again) the movie TMNT (2007) and just had to share some quotes with you. For those of you who don't know much, I will put a brief description of the characters, if you would like to read them. Otherwise, you may skip to the quotes.

Leonardo - the leader. He has been away in the jungles of Central America for a couple of years.
Donatello - the genius. All the Turtles gadgets come from him and he is really good with technology and science.
Raphael - the hothead. Seriously, the guy has major temper issues and is very impulsive, but is a great fighter.
Michelangelo - the goofball. Mikey is my personal favorite as he is hysterical. He is pretty flighty and impulsive also, but when it's fighting time, he is all business (and some wise cracks too).
April and Casey - human friends of the Turtles.
Splinter - the Turtles sensei (master) and the one who raised them.

Now for the quotes.

Donatello: [helping various customers] Sir? Sir. Sir. Did you turn the computer on? Have you plugged it in? Yeah, that would help. No, I'm not playing hard to get. I'm telling you, sir, it's not that kind of phone line. I'm not your enemy. I'm just Donnie, your friendly IT tech support here to help you 24-hours a day, sir. I mean ma'am! 

Michelangelo: Dudes, did anyone get the license plate number of that thing that hit us last night? Man, my head.
Donatello: Okay, that was just weird, first the Foot, then that hideous monster,
Michelangelo: Yeah, it looked like your mom, dude!
Donatello: Yeah, that would make her your mom too, dufus.
Michelangelo: Whatever. 


Raphael: Meet me on the roof.
Casey Jones: What is it?
Raphael: [pointing up] The roof! You know where the roof is, don't you?
Casey Jones: Pushy sidekick.



Michelangelo: (as a building is falling down) I'd give us a ten for style.
Michelangelo: An eight for skill.
Michelangelo: And a two for stealth

Michelangelo: [pauses skateboarding] Oh, so it's like Haley's Comet, only monsters come out?
Donatello: Umm, well, yes, I guess so.
Michelangelo: I'm smart.
[skateboards off-screen, sound of a loud crash]
Michelangelo: OW! I'm OK!


Michelangelo: [re: Nightwatcher] I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so "smart", why don't we have jet packs?
Donatello: Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.
Michelangelo: [they hear a monster roar] Woah... Ho Ho someone's cranky!
Raphael: [to Leo] ok Jungle Boy, grab a vine
Michelangelo: "Jungle Boy", good one.


Donatello: That would be the swirling vortex to another world, I presume.
Michelangelo: Cool! I want one!


Raphael: [trying to catch a small monster] Look at you, ain't you cute! You want a butt-kicking, little fella? Yes, you do, you do! C'mon... I'm gonna drop-kick you to hurtey town, c'mon...
[is promptly bitten

Donatello: [examining a dart taken out of Raphael] Yep. This has Winter's name written all over it.
Leonardo: How do you figure that Don?
Donatello: Because, this has Winter's name written *all* over it


Donatello – (about to fall down a shaft) Hey look at me, found the elevator

Michelangelo – (falling through a building) My shoulder, my spleen

Raphael – (looking at the hole in the building) Ah, this place needed a skylight

Michelangelo – This is why we need jetpacks

Raphael - (to Casey) Did I mention that we ran into a monster last night? 
Casey – No, you kinda failed to tell me about that one buddy.

Casey – And now we’ve got walking statues? You’ve got a plan for those?
Raphael – Yeah hey, those are a first for me too.

April – (sees Winters laying on the floor) It’s Winters
Michelangelo – Looks more like fall. Get it?
Donatello – Mikey, remember our talk

Raphael – The thing about you immortal stone guys is…. You’re immortal ......and made of stone. I sound like Mikey
 

Comments

Popular Posts